In Partnership: MPM and MENTOR
Over the years, MENTOR: The National Mentoring Partnership has grown a network of Mentoring Partnerships, which includes The Mentoring Partnership of Minnesota (MPM). This nationwide network provides the leadership and infrastructure necessary to support the expansion of quality mentoring relationships, and serve as the critical link between the mentoring field and MENTOR's national efforts.
- The Mentoring Partnership Network includes more than two dozen affiliates across the country and our national organization is committed to expanding to 50 state coverage.
- MPM's affiliation with MENTOR and the Network gives us direct access to the latest research, trends and resources to share with mentoring programs in our community that help ensure quality program practices that produce positive outcomes.
- As part of a national network, MPM benefits from a wealth of shared knowledge. We are able to draw upon the latest innovations and trends from across the country while also informing the field of the unique work happening in our community.
- As an affiliate of the Mentoring Partnership Network, MPM collaborates with MENTOR to expand the capacity of quality mentoring programs to serve more kids in need. We’re able to elevate local efforts and have a broader impact.
- As a Mentoring Partnership, MPM serves a unique role in our community as a clearinghouse for resources, training, advocacy and awareness campaigns. We drive investments of time and money into these programs by engaging the private, public and nonprofit sectors.